• To provide free of cost cleft lip and palate congenital surgery support to very poor and disadvantaged children during the stipulated period of the project;
• To sensitize parents, community people, school students, journalist, government and non-government personnel for increasing awareness and reducing stigma, discrimination and vulnerabilities associates with cleft lip and palate of children.
DCKH will support cleft care in Bangladesh for this project. For this purpose, DCKH provides funds to SNADF. As intermediate payment institution and trustee for DCKH’s funds SNADF transfers the funds to the final payees, that is, DCKH’s partner surgeons in Bangladesh. Further SNADF provides administration and management for the cleft work promoted by DCKH in Bangladesh and promotes in general the development of high-quality cleft work and cleft care.
Operation Cleft Australia
SNAD Foundation Bangladesh
• Professor Dr. Syed Shamsuddin Ahmed
• Professor Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Siddiky
• Professor Dr. Muhammad Quamruzzaman
• Dr. Abhi Kumar Chakraborty